We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Strategic Partnership Manager
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET
Build and manage best in class partnerships to help increase the user base of Amanotes products
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Foster and advance external partnerships to create high impact opportunities
- Review key metrics to determine the success of strategies and improve plans for future initiatives
- Accelerate global growth by leveraging distribution partnerships, and integrated marketing, promotion, and payment opportunities
- Drive a quality, localized experience for international users
- Maintains a deep knowledge and understanding of contractual obligations and business objectives for partners
- Act as the primary day‐to‐day POC for partners for compliance with the agreements, planning and execution, and resolution of issues for both the partners and the stakeholder business units
- Ensures execution and compliance of contractual deliverables and proactively identifies, negotiates, and leads the identification of new incremental opportunities to deliver on company business objectives
- Collaborates with and influences internal stakeholders across multiple BUs (if applicable) to deliver on partnership business objectives (user growth, retention, promotions, etc.)
- Provide actionable market insights on partnership trends
- 3+ years as Partnerships Manager / Business Development Manager in technology, music, or entertainment industry required
- Experience working in international markets, specifically China, Japan, or Korea
- Soft skills requirements: Presentation, pitching, stakeholder and relationship management. Fluency in another language (Chinese, Japanese, or Korean), aside from English is a plus
- Personality: Detail-oriented, Results-Driven, Collaborative
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com