We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Site Reliability Engineer
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define SRE roadmap to build cross-functional system that meet scalable level of company
- Responsibilities include deploying & managing several services to multiple clouds: Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services
- Standardize & automaticalize legacy application development & deployment pipeline.
- Monitoring & Inspect potential issues within the system, provide material for relevant stakeholders to fix those stuffs
- Optimize performance of multiple services, such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, System Performance, CDN Performance, Cache Hit rate, Performance Tracking & Bottle-neck detection, Application performance optimization as Code
- Infrastructure as Code: Deployment Automation, Configuration Automation
- Manage & Control request & deployment flow, standardize configuration for further tracking if needed
- Contribute to business continuity by assuring systems & services continuity
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2+ years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer or similar roles
- Experience with deployment & configuration management tools
- Experience with a public-facing high-traffic & hyper-scaling environment
- Solid skill of Linux/Unix-like System & command-line interface
- Good knowledge of some programming language & software development process
- Hands-on experience with database system & database optimization
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems, broad knowledge about the pros & cons of specified monitoring tools, matching monitoring context with suitable tools
- Systematic thinking & problem-solving attitude
- Shell scripting (Bash Shell)
- Team spirit & Responsibility
- Hand-on & understanding of major DevOps tools (even relevant others): Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, GCP GKE), CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipeline, Google Cloud Build, Jenkins), Terraform, Ansible, Monitoring & Logging Tools (Prometheus, ELK stack)...
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com