We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 500+ million users worldwide and 6.7+ million daily active users. In 2017 and 2018, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Tiles Hop | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Site Reliability Engineer
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
As a site reliability engineer in Amanotes, you will join us as a foundational member of the team and provide leadership in all areas that relate to operations and reliability. You‘ll be integrated within the data platform team and work directly with data engineers and software engineers to address the challenges we currently face and to prepare for the next phase of our growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Engineer and automate our cloud environments for security, reliability and scale.
- Maintain services during deployment and in production by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to detect and resolve infrastructure problems
- Forecast and plan for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing company and find ways to improve efficiency.
- Help define best practices for Amanotes and mentor fellow engineers.
- 2+ years SRE, DevOps or equivalent experience engineering and automating a modern cloud environment at scale, such as AWS, GCP.
- Experience working with automated server configuration, defining and supporting continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience working in and troubleshooting Linux environments.
- Demonstrable cross-functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Have a good handle on coding & scripting skills: Bash, Python, Go...
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
WHY JOIN US?