We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 200+ million users worldwide and 5.1+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
Improve existing user acquisition strategies across different games and help to bring performance marketing in Amanotes to a new level
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Improve existing performance marketings practices:
- Regularly review and compare the key performance indicators for user acquisition (CPM, CPI, IPM, UV, etc.)
- Analyze the bottlenecks and provide recommendations on KPI improvement
Discover new advertising opportunities:
- Follow the latest mobile advertising trends and adnetworks updates
- Help to test new advertising partners or inventory, analyze their result
Provide strong expertize on performance marketing at the company level:
- Actively connect with external UA partners, ensuring that internal UA teams follow the best practices
- Be a technical advisor for internal teams, supporting with bidding setup, new countries discovery, ad manager settings, etc.
- 2 - 3 years of working experience in Performance Marketing (Google/Facebook/Other Adnetworks)
- 2 - 3 years of working with data to draw insights.
- Soft skills requirement:
- Strong customer-centricity: ability to build insights based on users data
- Stakeholders management: build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills: able to collaborate with teammates who represent different games and have different goals and priorities
- Strong logical sense
- Proven project-management skills
Technical skills requirement:
- Hands-on experience with managing ads via Google/Facebook/other networks instruments and using mobile marketing attribution tool (e.g. Appsflyers or Adjust)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of ASO principles
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable with uncertainties and changes in a fast-paced environment
- Fanatic learner: proactive learning and sharing knowledge
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com/