We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Owning the product strategy & vision for Amanotes Publishing business while keeping multiple stakeholders’ interests at heart
- Efficiently managing the Live Operations for a large portfolio of more than 20 projects and counting
- Managing customer success with external partner studios: making sure they are working happily and effectively with us
- Fostering the Product team’s technical skills and disciplinary to deliver success at large scale
- Ensuring the Product team’s capacity & growth by hiring, training, and constantly coaching
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Leading the product team by setting measurable short, mid, and long-term objectives and key results
- Fostering the team’s knowledge with frequent hypothesis testing and game design frameworks building
- Actively being the primary point of contact between the product team and other stakeholders
- Maintaining frequent feedback loops between the product team and multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Taking care of your teammates and making sure they will succeed in their roles
- 5+ years of relevant leadership experience within the games industry as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Game Producer or Senior Game Designer
- A demonstrable track record within the Mobile Game industry, with at least one commercial success on the market – preferably in the hyper-casual genre
- Good knowledge about music and a strong passion for bringing music to more people
- Deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven on Mobile
- A well-trained eye for UX and the absolute determination to create the best gameplay experience for our players
- Experience managing cross-functional teams, setting priorities and following up on results
- Excellent in English language skills
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com