We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 170+ million users worldwide and 3.2+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were proudly listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Product Owner - Publishing Products
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- You will be a leader in official launching our games, ensuring that we have the right processes to release optimized hits worldwide
- Leads the analysis of feature performance and other data, such as multivariate testing and competitive analysis, and draws conclusions for implementation. Able to lead through data ambiguity or to generate non-obvious insights
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect and analyze in-game player data to consolidate game insights, then turn those insights into product features
- Create/design compelling features that make our games more fun and engaging and thus improve key benchmarks
- Translate product features into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Work closely with third-party development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence partner’s product roadmaps
- Manage multiple products, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
- Work closely with other in-house teams within Amanotes: music content, user acquisition, and business development.
- Drive user and high-reaching research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with Amanotes’ audience segments
- Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests
Identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization and feature implementation
- Utilize data to fine-tune and balance the game’s economy
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of the product
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile game products
- Proven experience in game design and track record of managing successful gaming projects
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Practical experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations
WHY JOIN US?