We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
ABOUT PRODUCT - MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT PLATFORM (MEP)
The product is a music entertainment platform application that enables billions of users to play 100+ music & casual games & listen to music with millions of popular songs. All in one application. The application will be available on both mobile platforms: iOS and Android. The objective of the Platform is to let the users have fun & enjoy their favorite songs and beloved music/casual games.
MEP is one of the most potential & innovative projects in Amanotes.
PRODUCT OWNER (Game)
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
You will bring the best music hyper-casual games in 1 platform application to billions of users in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect and analyze data to consolidate insights, then turn those insights into product features
- Create/design compelling features that make our games more fun and engaging and thus improve key benchmarks
- Translate product features into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work closely with other in-house teams within Amanotes: music content, monetization & business development
- Drive user and high-reaching research to uncover user segments and identify user needs and product value propositions that resonate with audience segments
- Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor app performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests
- Identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization and feature implementation
- Utilize data to fine-tune and balance the games’ economy
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on the business performance of the product
- At least 1 year of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile games or other b2c mobile apps
- You love music and music-related products
- You love to play mobile music or casual games
Technical skills requirement:
- Design UI/UXư
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Practical experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations
Soft skills requirement:
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytics skills
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com