We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 207+ million users worldwide and 5.1+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were proudly listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
- In-house Products
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
You will be a leader in bringing our products to the next level as well as keep exploring and creating new fun and immersive gameplay revolving around music
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create product strategy with monthly and quarterly planning to define product positioning and strategies based on business impacts and costs involved, you will as well define its priority.
- Execute product implementation plan based on defined strategies, defined product backlogs, which could range from optimization backlog (such as A/B test) to more radical changes, with sound reasons backed by data.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders from management, music content, technical, marketing team to make things happen and keep the communication flow.
- Daily track product performance, competitors and changes made to the product
- Contribute your product to Amanotes internal learning system
Preferred candidate with working experience as product owner and game designer who worked extensively with data. We also welcome candidates with the other fields if you
have a love in making (games) products.
- You are a well-versed data informed person who is comfortable with working on data and statistics, and know the importance of being data-informed
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Practical experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations