We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publisher in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Music Licensing Lead/Manager
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Build Music function as a centre of excellence for all-music related matters
- Lead company-wide music initiatives to build Amanotes to become a music ecosystem that enable “everyone can music”
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead a team of licensing specialists to:
- Understand and analyze business objectives and economics to formulate licensing strategy accordingly
- Establish strong relationship with music publishers, labels, artists and other stakeholders in the music industry
- Lead the negotiation to achieve the business objectives
- Post-licensing, follow up with the stakeholders to make sure the deliverables are on track, and analyze the impacts once the deal is effective
- Ensure the review, follow-up and processing of contracts and payments related to the licensing of musical works, in partnership with the legal and accounting and music owners
- Provide support to the wider legal and licensing team on broader commercial initiatives and strategic planning
- Be up to date and able to analyze new trends and music business models of the music industry
- At least 5 year experience in partnership/business development
- At least 3 year experience in management role
- Experience in music industry is a big plus
- Soft skills requirement:
- Leadership: you will practice direct and indirect leadership over a large group of members across teams and business units
- Passion in music and master in at least one music skill
- Problem-solving: you are a true problem solver who are comfortable with getting things done
- Deal structuring and negotiation
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Willingness to work overtime
- Excellent command of English
- Technical skills requirement:
- Knowledge of music licensing, including the industry terminology and language used to negotiate the material deal points of a master license agreement
- Data analysis
- Knowledge of copyright (on both the master and publishing side)
- Very good analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models and have strong spreadsheet skills
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable with uncertainty
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com