We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 700+ million downloads worldwide and 80+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publisher in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop
Motion Graphic Designer
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Deliver Artworks 100% on deadline
- Creating high quality artworks and for use in marketing advertisement campaigns.
- Satisfy Clients/UA on time management and work’s quality.
- Improving quality by time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be responsible for creating high quality artworks and for use in marketing advertisement campaigns.
- Take the lead on defining how to translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas of Marketing team into imaginary, including All marketing materials: Store kit, Ads banners, Videos, etc.
- Take responsible for the final jobs requested.
- Work closely with Senior & Marketer to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create artworks
- Pitch creative ideas
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Assist with the creative team needs as needed.
- Work closely with Senior to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Review designs for errors and incorporate changes recommended by the project team into the final design
- Keep technical & art theory learning updated and aware of current trends.
- Assist teammates to document insight, learning, hypothesis.
- Up to 1 - 3 years of experience as a Designer / Proven work experience as a Junior Designer or similar role.
Soft skills requirement:
- Work well Independently & as Part of Team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, to work as a unified team and accept critique from both colleagues and clients.
- Fast learning ability and willingness to step out of your comfort zone
- Customer Centricity: Have a mind set that focus on customer experience, and the will to change your own work to increase customer experience.
- High sense of urgency
- Basic command of English.
- Have a passion & enthusiasm for art in advertisement.
Technical skills requirement:
- Familiarity with design techniques
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and colours)
- Advanced Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects skills.
- Works well under deadline pressure.
- High sense of urgency
- Photography/Videography/3D modeling skills is a huge PLUS (optional).
- Can work with various styles.
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Reliable and professional
- Energetic and positive in approach
- Friendly & willing to join in team’s activities
- Music lover is preferred.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com/