We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 560+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017 and 2018, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN. If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us! Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
Optimize the revenue generated from Amanotes’ user base
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitoring KPIs around revenue
- Analysis of revenue and user data to produce actionable insights
- Managing partners & ad networks
- Monitoring ad quality and enforcing standards
- Interfacing with development teams to update and maintain ad tech
- Interfacing with account managers
- Evaluating potential new revenue streams & negotiating terms
- Minimum of 1 year in an ad related role, discovering insights from analyzing large amount of data is preferred
- Experience working with multiple teams/stakeholders to gather and document detailed business and technical requirements
- Operations and analysis for all things related to advertising revenue
1. Soft skills requirement:
- Teamwork -
- Fluent English in both written and verbal communication (all of your partners are outside of Vietnam)
- User centricity
2. Technical skills requirement:
- Working knowledge Excel and other data analytic tool
- Strong aptitude in analytics and data modeling
- Energy and dedication to get things done.
- Understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- Firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- Thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- Team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information
WHY JOIN US?