We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Mobile SDK Developer
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
The SDK Developer will help to build and improve SDKs on mobile games (iOS, Android) used by the development and production teams for our hyper-casual game which serves for more than 10 million users every day.
The SDK Developer will also provide support to users of internal tools, notably by creating a web interface.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing, testing and maintaining the SDK by implementing the features required to meet the needs of the game production teams, in agreement with the other team members
- Programming in a clear and structured manner while adhering to the existing architecture and guidelines
- Suggesting improvements by identifying processes that can be automated or optimized.
- Providing the necessary support for users to resolve their problems and help them get started with the tools
- Documenting their work to transfer their knowledge and allow developers to understand how to use new systems and features
- Supporting iOS technical solution for all internal tech team
- Performing all other related tasks
- At least 2 years of experiences
- You are proficient in C# / Unity
- You are fully familiar with the iOS/Android and mobile development environments (Xcode, CocoaPods, AndroidStudio) and have knowledge of publishing a product in Itunes Connect, Google Play
- Experiences to build SDK, library from native for Unity Engine
- Experiences working with 3rd party SDKs for Unity, writing Unity Editor scripts
- Coded and published at least 1 game on the store
- Experiences about the unit test, your SDK/ tool will provide for more than 10 million users, stability is very important
- Soft skills: Time management, Logical thinking, Good communication skills
- Personality: Willing to learn new technology, product mind-set
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com