We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 550+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Mobile Game Technical Lead
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
As a Technical Lead you will be essential in taking titles through development, to release and live operation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the engineering team to achieve project goals and deliver high quality game experience
- Bringing your technical skills and experience to the team, you will lead the way with the mobile game development on the project whilst ensuring that the game is performed with respect to CPU, GPU and memory budgets.
- Collaborate with game artists and developers to establish an effective production pipeline.
A. Technical skills:
- Able to write coherent, well-structured and efficient native iOS/ Android code with a particular emphasis on performance.
- Proven experience building games or interactive applications by React Native, HTML5
- Knowledge of notable game engines and technologies ( i.e. Cocos Creator, Cocos2d engine, Unity...) or other equivalent or proprietary game engines.
- Extensive experience with game physics and particle systems and extensive experience optimizing memory and space usage.
- Experience with client/ server technologies is beneficial, as well as experience with networking, database engines and server infrastructure
B. Soft skills:
- Experience coordinating planning and delivery of your team’s responsibilities, and representing progress.
- Experience of growing and managing a team of 5 engineers or more.
- A real passion for developing, mentoring and supporting people.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com/