We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 200+ million users worldwide and 5.1+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Marketing Specialist - New Project
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Develop, execute and optimize marketing plans to acquire and retain users.
- Assist the team in refining new business and product ideas through extensive market and consumer insights.
- Support the product ideation and development process
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Include but not limited to:
- Leverage available and explore new reliable resources to generate market and consumer insights to support business and product planning, with a focus on mobile.
- Support product management in better understanding users via user research, concept testing, data planning and data analysis.
- Plan, execute and and manage multiple user acquisition campaigns across platforms and networks (Google, Facebook, Applovin, etc.). Optimize campaigns for best return on marketing spend.
- Analyze data of (1) various ad campaign metrics (installs, CPI, CTR, IR, ROI/ROAS) and (2) creative A/B testing in order to understand user behaviors and scale campaigns effectively.
- Understand and implement each ad network’s best practices as well as test new ad networks to expand inventories.
- Work closely with service providers and cross function teams to resolve issues during campaigns.
- Search & App Store optimization
- Data analysis.
- Experience and track records in managing and scaling campaigns on mobile ad channels (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Applovin, etc.). Familiarity with mobile marketing attribution tool (e.g. Appsflyers or Adjust).
- Interpersonal & communication skills - ability to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Problem solving
- 2 years of working experience in Performance Marketing (Google/Facebook/Other Ad networks)
- 1 - 2 years of working with data to draw insights.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable with uncertainties and changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Learner & Giver: proactive learning and sharing of knowledge, supportive to others.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com/