We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Human Resources Director/ Manager
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
We are seeking an experienced and strategic HR Leader with an organization development orientation to join as Director/ Manager for Human Resources. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective people organizational solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture, enable the growth of Amanotes as it scales in size. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and programs that enable the organization to scale effectively during hyper-growth
● Partner with multiple stakeholders, including business and functional leaders, to develop and deliver innovative organizational development solutions that can attract, motivate and retain talents
● Plan and lead the delivery of Amanote’s people practices including talent assessment & planning, performance management, training and career development, culture development, employer branding, and office administration
● Be the main facilitator to drive the Culture and Values to live throughout the organization
● At least 5 years experience working in a HR Director/Senior HR leader capacity for mid-sized company (>300 employees), ideally in high-tech or media
● Master or Bachelor‘s degree in HR, Business or related field of studies from a reputable university.
● Strong credentials as an organizational leader, with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues, and lead and influence change
● The ability to operate in a lean and fast-moving organization, and able to manage international staff from many countries
● Energetic, positive-minded individual who is meticulous and organized
● A capable and confident communicator and people manager, with very strong personal presence
● Fluent in verbal and written English. Understanding of Vietnamese language is a bonus
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com