We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 900+ million downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publisher in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Build Music function as a centre of excellence for all-music related matters
- Lead company-wide music initiatives to build Amanotes to become a music ecosystem that enable “everyone can music”
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Centre of excellence
- Understand company vision to (co)define business units’ objectives
- Build up music team as a centre of excellence to provide advice and services to different business units when it comes to music operations and strategy
- Directly manage teams: Music Operations, Music Solution, Music Innovation, and Licensing
- Lead the music initiatives to level up team, product quality, and business unit performance
- Improve overall operation’s efficiency and effectiveness by applying a structured approach to operational processes
- Proactively provide advice to business units
- Build the infrastructure to scale music operations
- Keep track and analyze Music related KPIs at the company’s level
- Leverage on the international partnerships related to music for better opportunities for the company
- Manage the music licensing team to build partnership with publishers, labels, and artists and license their songs
- Manage a full stack team to drive innovation in Amanotes from and by leveraging music
- At least 5+ experience in product management of consumer facing product/company
- Experience in partnership/business development
- Soft skills requirement:
- Leadership: you will practice direct and indirect leadership over a large group of members across teams and business units
- Passion in music and master in at least one music skill
- Problem-solving: you are a true problem solver who are comfortable with getting things done
- Communication & Negotiation
- Fast learner: you will face manage one of a kind challenge that unique to our ecosystem which requires you to learn things fast and apply these learnings to create values
- Excellent command of English
- Technical skills requirement:
- Product management for consumer-facing products with large user base
- Portfolio management
- Music theory
- Data analysis
- Ecosystem building/Marketplace building
- Very good analytical and numerical skills.
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Curious mind to explore new things
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com