We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 500+ million users worldwide and 6.7+ million daily active users. In 2017 and 2018, we were listed top 10 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Tiles Hop | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Dancing Road...
Head of Finance
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
Lead financial strategy & manage financial activities align with company strategy to help Amanotes to become Unicorn in 2021.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare reliable reports & intuitive dashboard
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
Economic strategy and forecasting
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets
- Identify what are the most efficient areas of a company and how the company can capitalize on this information
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning to make the company become the Unicorn
- Build & manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- At least a 2-year experience in a similar position (Head of Finance or CFO)
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Exp in $50M+ companies
- Exp in the Tech industry is a plus
- Exp with raising funding is a plus
- Expert in Financial & Controller
- Expert in evaluating enterprise valuation
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Soft Skills:Excellent leadership and communication skills
Creative and strategic thinkerGood command of EnglishOutstanding communication & negotiation skillsStrong leadership and organizational skillsAn analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com/