We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Full Stack Developer
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
You will be part of an engineering team whose role is to develop in-house tools to help the teams grow and scale the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- We are looking for a senior level full stack developer with a strong product mindset who loves developing products from DB to clients
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical skills requirement:
- Proven at least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB...), web servers (e.g. Apache...) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology
- Experience in microservice model
- Experience in Unit test
Soft skills requirement:
- Entrepreneurial doer mindset
- Practical English level: writing and speaking
- Proactive learner and sharer
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com