We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 400+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017 and 2018, we were listed top 10 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Senior Data Science Specialist
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
Leverage on hundreds terabytes of data from 100+ million users to create real business values, either through predictive modeling, insight analysis, data application engineering or any other practical data solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate with different company departments, gain understanding of complex business operations, in order to identify opportunities for data solution,
- Together with Data Science team prioritize projects and construct team’s masterplan.
- Depending on team’s plan, your personal strengths and preferences, you might be:
- Performing data analyses to find insights for specific business questions, using both data and statistical techniques,
- Engineering data systems that automate/facilitate data related processes,
- Applying machine learning techniques to find insightful patterns or build practical predictive models.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- 2+ year proven experience as Data Analyst, Engineer, Scientist or similar role,
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.
- Maths and Statistics (especially Statistical Inference),
- Proven proficiency in SQL,
- Mastery in Python and data related libraries (NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.),
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool,
- Mathematical understanding of common Machine Learning, Deep Learning algorithms,
- Experience with BigQuery, Google Ads / Google Firebase, familiarity with NoSQL, MapReduce, and tools such as MongoDB, Apache Airflow, Kafka, Hadoop, etc. is appreciated.
Soft / personal:
- Strong critical/logical/analytical thinking,
- Ability to learn fast and proactively,
- Detail orientation,
- Personal productivity management.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com