We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 90+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
Build and lead a business that aims to create innovative music instrumental simulation apps: piano, guitar, karaoke, drum, drum pad...etc
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Business Vision & Strategy
- Ensure the business vision that aligned with the company‘s vision
- Build & update business models and strategic assumptions
- Validate business models & test strategic assumptions
- Manage Objectives & Key Results for the whole business (product, marketing, finance..etc)
- Direct product & marketing strategies
- Oversee, monitor and support for the product & marketing teams to achieve the Objectives
- Build relationships and collaborate with other indie developers/companies to publish music apps for them
- Manage P&L & Cashflow of the business Build & manage a team of Product, Marketing, Business Development, Developers
- Culture building, team coaching
- Like a CEO of a business/startup
- Similar entrepreneurship experience (Business Owner or Product Manager) in a product-oriented environment (preferably 3 years+)
- 2 years+ experience with B2C & massive market
- More than 2 years exp with Agile and Lean Startup methodologies
- Working experience related to mobile/music/game industry is a plus
- Startup experience is a huge plus
- Excellent business skills (business strategies, how to build business models)
- Strong product strategy & planning skills
- Good UX design
- Good financial management skills (P&L, Cashflow management)
- Experience with marketing strategies
- Strong performance marketing skill is a plus
- Good music rhythm sensitivity is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent leadership
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Good command of English
- Good communication & negotiation skills
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com