- You will be working directly with CEO/Marketing team to define the direction of art for our portfolio
- Take the lead on defining how to translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas of Marketing team into imagery, including All marketing materials: Store kit, Ads banners, etc.
- Play as a communication channel between the Art team and Marketing team.
- Take responsible for the final jobs requested by Marketing team.
- Fast learning ability and willingness to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong portfolio of game/app UI. Understanding/Experience with UX is a huge plus.
- Customer Centricity: Have a mind set that focus on customer experience, and the will to change your own work to increase customer experience.
- Strong Photoshop Editing skills.
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Good command of English
- Music lover is preferred. Hey our company band still needs one more singer and a Cajon player
- Degree: we don’t care.
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy. Each of us is a note in a music sheet
- Competitive Salary
- Equity plan for long-life collaboration
- Fast track to further level
- Year-end bonus
- Daily challenge/game during work hour
- Monthly team building
- Company band that will bring the music out of you