Why we need you?
People may have different languages but there is one universal language that all races, genders, nationalities share - music. AMANOTES is an innovative start-up project formed by a group of music lovers or, to be more exact, music maniac individuals who are ambitious to deliver this universal language in a special way- through the form of game. Let’s make the world be less boring.
In doing so, we need a game designer to fuse souls into our product and make it addicted and valuable to users.
- You are the soul of our games! You will try all the ways to bring our current portfolio to the next level as well as keep exploring and creating new fun and immersive gameplay revolving around music
- In Amanotes, customer focus is one of our main values. You will be the one who demonstrates and promotes this value in team in order to drive our product in the most customer-driven way possible
- Analytics: we love idea but we love data and customer’s data and insight even more. You will be handling data analysis to validate if the idea or the game you proposed really works for users or not
- Liaise with graphic designer and developers to make your idea to come true.
- Join in daily production, and supervise the implementation to ensure the desired quality of the games
- 2 year experience in product owner/game designer position. If you don’t have experience but you have the passion and willingness to do what it takes, why don’t you try?
- User focused: In Amanotes, users are our boss, not the CEO or any other one
- Data driven mindset: it should be known that there is always a gap between idea and reality; and the truth is not from you, your boss or the CEO, it’s from user data
- Statistics: You are good at/eager to learn how to make the best use of data by using statistical tests, modelling and more
- Knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, difficulty curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility…)
- Adaptability: You enjoy working in a startup environment featured with high level of uncertainty
- Teamwork: You know that “If you want to go far, go together” and you enjoy teamwork
- Good command of English
- Being able to illustrate your idea by sketching, wire-framing, or anything that works
- Experience with software development process Agile/Scrum is a plus
- Previous experience with game designing is a huge plus!
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy. AMANOTERs are all leaders of themselves and their work
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution
- Incentives based on project performance
- Equity plan for excellent contribution/key position
- Free music classes
- Monthly team building
- Company trip