OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
Bring technology and your skills to create fantastic music Games that reach to 100 million worldwide users
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports To: Head of Technology
- Build server architectures & frameworks for quick development of backend game API and use them for cross team based on microservice (Google Cloud function with FireCloud DB or AWS lambda with DynamoDB)
- Build real time online server using Nodejs web socket.
- Brainstorm to clear game ideas, find out technical solution for any game features.
- Review codes, standardize codes for Developer team.
- R&D server/cloud technology based on product requirements.
- Work with Git. Self-control proceed tasks using Jira.
- Always available when product has issues.
- 3 years in backend developer (for game is prefered).
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB).
- Experience in software development process Agile/Scrum.
- Experience design framework for multiplayer (Photon/Smartfox/Nodejs).
- Experience with Linux OS.
- Qualifications: Graduated University
- Knowledge of programming, game engines.
- Ability to take instructions and work to deadlines.
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logical thinking, creative and effective problem-solving skill.
- Intermediate English.
- Product mindset in game development.
- Game passion.
- Music passion.
- Annual private medical checkup.
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy. AMANOTERs are all leaders of themselves and their works.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution
- Incentives based on project performance.
- Equity plan for excellent contribution/key position.
- Free music classes.
- Monthly team building.
- Company trip.