Marketing Lead - Publishing Business
We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 200+ million users worldwide and 5.1+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
Effectively lead the marketing force of Amanotes’ Publishing business, including multiple sub-teams: mobile user acquisition, creatives production, and marketing solutions.
- Articulate a sound strategic plan to reach top 2 hyper-casual publisher in terms of global users, and then execute it flawlessly.
- Hiring, training, and coaching an internal marketing team that can outperform the competition.
- Be the source of market intelligence and the voice of users when it comes to product design.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Marketing activities planning for a portfolio of more than 20 mobile games, several of them are global top-chart games
- Ensure the planned marketing activities are well executed across all projects
- Resource planning and allocation with priority for growth
- Optimize working process to boost the whole team productivity
Be the point of contact when it comes to marketing knowledge learning and sharing across portfolios, as well as with our external UA partners
- Design and coordinate important marketing tests within publishing department and across other departments to achieve the best results with minimal efforts
- Liaise with product team to ensure UA campaigns and product releases in sync
- Communicate the test schedules and results proactively throughout the department and the company
- Actively connect with our external UA partners to gather practical knowledge and to organize training workshops for the team
- Manage the knowledge center for marketing team where all activities and learning are well documented
- Continuously enhance marketing team’s capacity and productivity
- Setting goals and assessing team members’ performance based on OKR model
- Constantly consolidate marketing team productivity with smarter tools and innovative processes
- Ensure marketing team capacity to cope with the department’s growth demand through hiring and training
- Arrange training, coaching, and team building sessions for members to ensure a high team morale and job satisfaction
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a high-performing digital marketing team, preferably in a growing tech startup
- Hands-on experience with the biggest paid marketing channels (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.) and marketing attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyers)
- Experienced with statistical models and hypothesis testings
- Preferably MBA or Master degree in a business-related field
A strong sense of data: comfortable crunching through a bunch of numbers and making great sense out of them
- Ability to synthesize strategic insights from multiple tests & studies
- Mastery in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Vietnamese
- Good understandings of product management methodologies and Lean principles
- Communication skills: able to communicate clearly throughout the organizations regarding complex topics
- Stakeholders management: build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills: able to manage teammates who are really smart and resolve conflicts within and across teams
- A growth mindset with a strong desire to learn new stuffs every day
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com/