OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB
- Discover and Get Deeply Insight from more than 100 million worldwide users data
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with product team to integrate systems
- Create tools to store data and visualize.
- Work based on story/task and BI product priority.
- Use Git to control. Self control process task using trello.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer (Industry experience is preferred).
- Background in data warehouse design.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems.
- Deep knowledge of SQL queries,Web programming (node js, python is a bonus).
- Experience about Google Bigquery, Google BigTable.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge about database architecture, sql, web programming, Linux server.
- Ability to take instruction and work to deadlines
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logic thinking, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Intermediate English.
- Mindset develop based on product.
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy. AMANOTERs are all leaders of themselves and their work
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution
- Incentives based on project performance
- Equity plan for excellent contribution/key position
- Free music classes
- Monthly team building
- Company trip