We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 170+ million users worldwide and 3.2+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were proudly listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Marketing Specialist - User Acquisition
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET
Participate in planning and deliver marketing strategies and tactics to bring more music experiences to users around the globe via Amanotes’ games
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Strategic planning for specific projects
- Deliver Goals/KPIs
- Work with teammates to execute the plans, including but not limited to Market Research, Competitor Research and Analysis, Branding, Acquisition, Monetization, User’s behavior Tracking and Analysis, Customer Service, Budget Management, etc.
- Managing marketing team’s accounts/resources/marterials/…
- Liaise with Product Development team to understand user insights and propose features that could best help to reach more users
- Work with partners and vendors to define strategies and tactics to bring music to more users
- Coach and develop team members if required
- Other tasks if required
- 1 - 3 years of experience of Digital marketing or MOBILE marketing
- Experience with games/music product is a huge pluss
- Strategic Planning: Understand the Goals/KPIs and create detailed plans to reach more users
- Environment and Market Research: Make sure we are investing in the right market and always looking for potential markets because we are going Global
- Competitors research and analysis
- Branding: Build the project’s brand and deliver Amanotes’ spirit to more customers
- User Acquisition: Acquire the right users, comfortable with Drip/Burst Campaigns and have experience in Digital Advertising, include but not limited to ASO, Self-serve advertising, ad networks, affiliate, cross promotion, etc.
- Monetization: Basic knowledge on how to acquire user but to get their best value
- Campaign Management: Understand and know how to achieve the positive ROI of each campaign
- Funnels and Consumers Journey Analysis: Basic knowledge
- Agencies/Partners/Vendors management: Work with our partners to define and enhance your Goals, and get the best result
- Creative: Every material you need for your campaigns is suggested by you and your team, make sure you know how it’s done.
- Data analysis: Comfortable with working with large amount of data and discovering insights from them, it should be known that there is always a gap between idea and reality; and the truth is not from you, your boss or the CEO, it’s from user’s data
- Adaptability: You enjoy working in a startup environment featured with high level of uncertainty
- Teamwork: You know that “If you want to go far, go together” and you enjoy teamwork
- Leadership: Coaching and developing yourself to achieve the goals
- Good command of English
- Data-driven: you are comfortable with working with number and are able to back up your decision making with data
- Creativity: how to make a $1000 marketing campaign beat a $10,000?
- Customer-centricity: make decision based on user insights
- You enjoy working in a startup environment featured with high level of uncertainty
- You have a big passion for success and are motivated to go extra miles for it
- Music lover
WHY JOIN US?