We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications have been published under our name with 250+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed as top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop ...
Marketing Specialist - User Acquisition
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Develop and execute marketing plan to acquire users via organic and non-organic means for Amanotes’ music game products
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and implement multiple user acquisition campaigns across platforms (Paid, ASO, etc.)
- Analyze data (ads campaign results, customer behavior, target audiences, etc.), run A/B testing to understand user behaviors, Work closely with global vendors/ traffic sources to maximise ad traffic and rates
- Do research different platforms to acquire users (branding, viral campaign, social media, etc.)
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in Mobile marketing (Paid acquisition)
- Had a strong experience running Facebook campaigns for mobile apps/games is a plus.
Soft skills requirement:
- Good communication skills
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Interpersonal skill: ability to coordinate in working with different stakeholders
- Problem solving
Technical skills requirement:
- Experienced with the biggest mobile paid channels (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Applovin, etc.)
- Familiar with using mobile marketing attribution tool (e.g. Appsflyers or Adjust)
- Capable of drawing actionable insights from raw data
- Strong management skill to handle multiple paid campaigns
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable with uncertainties and changes in a fast-paced environment
- Fanatic learner: proactive learning and sharing knowledge
WHY JOIN US?