We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 250+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop …
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
- Make Amanotes product high quality with high stability testing process.
- Standardize QC knowledge base that can use cross product in In house and publishing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Work with Product team to:
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all products.
- Identify issues and give detail description, make recommendations, and report on compliance.
- Testing game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content… Such bugs need to be reported to the development team for resolving to ensure the best game player experience and game overall quality before being released to the market.
- Make product increase quality and stable for any new release update .
Work with QC team to:
- Plan QC methodology, planning for each product.
- Keep the QC process and documentation up to date. Supervise the creation of test cases, along with the testers, to check and report the status on daily basis.
- Provide task allocation, training and support to QA team
- At least 3 years of experiences in QC area.
- Other highlights : Work with game industry area, familiar with Game Engine and white box testing is a big plus.
Technical skills requirement:
- Deep knowledge about software testing protocols.
- Strong knowledge experience with various mobile application/game testing for iOS or Android.
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logical thinking, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proactive attitude, able to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Good experience in software development process Agile/Scrum.
Soft skills requirement:
- Time management.
- Logical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://amanotes.com/