We are Amanotes! A very fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry from Vietnam. We seek to delight people with magical music experiences. Since 2014, 20+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 250+ million users worldwide and 6+ million daily active users. In 2017, we were listed top 20 publishers in the US and top 5 publishers in ASEAN.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and App store: Magic Tiles 3 | Dancing Ballz | Tap Tap Reborn 2 | Magic Pad | Tiles Hop …
Data Science Lead
OBJECTIVES YOU NEED TO GET WITH THIS JOB
Amanotes is the fastest growth up startup company in Vietnam. We have achieved 40+ million active users, target 100+ million active users in 2019 with a lot of challenges about:
- Lead a data science team and help product/business gain useful insight out of huge data
- Apply machine learning to build prediction and recommendation system for serve advertise based on user personalization in cross promotion system.
- Apply Machine learning to build a recommendation system for Game/App features.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Directly work with business/ product team and data science team for:
- Build and maintain all game index dashboard.
- Collect data request requirement to build query, dashboard..
- Analytics Game/App to get insight for product.
- Build prediction and recommendation system based on business and product requirements.
Directly work data science team for:
- Manage Data Science team including data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists on deciding solutions and making a plan for team backlogs
- Coaching for data science member.
Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- At least 3 years proven experiences as Data Scientist or similar role
- Other highlights: Work on product that apply successfully AI/ML
Technical skills requirement:
- Deep Knowledge about BigQuery & SQL, Python.
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business.
- Building analytic and predictive models, align data products with business goals.
- Experiences statistics & Math for AI/ML Modeling, knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Ability of control budgets and business-planning.
Soft skills requirement:
- Time management.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website https://amanotes.com/